
She was very excited about the boats until they started moving....so sad!!

Feeding the "quacks" with Daddy.

1st car for our girls! Thanks Grandma!

Weekend in GB...Gary & I had a wedding so the girls stayed with G&G for the night. Gary enjoyed himself a little too much that night. (Sorry to say there are not any pictures from that!!) Saturday we took Marin to Bay Beach. She did not like it at all. She was excited to ride in the purple boat until it started moving...then it was nothing but sad, sad crying. I felt so bad b/c I couldn't get her off until the ride was done. It was hard watching her! Next time we'll try it with a friend so she doesn't have to ride alone. She did enjoy feeding the ducks @ the Wildlife Sanctuary. Also pictured, the girls with their new car from Grandma. Let's hope they are that good at sharing a car 15 years from now!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment