
The pumpkins are here! It took the entire day but they're all finished & we're exhausted. We cleaned them out this morning which was a challenge. Marin dug right in this year & actually enjoyed it. Last year I had to force her to put her hand into the pumpkin. Margaux did all she could to help also. Seems fine except we couldn't keep her from putting the seeds in her mouth. That was the end of that... she enjoyed all 30 seconds she got! Then this evening we carved. Three of them are mine, one is Gary's. I'm sure you can guess which one he'll take credit for!!! I'm anxious to light them tomorrow evening for M & M to see. Did I mention the seeds are cooked & delicious?! Marin didn't really care for them. More for us to enjoy. xoxo
1 comment:
I'm impressed as usual!
Marin and Margaux will love them lit up.
Post a Comment