5.24.2010

Today we had a small birthday party at our house for Marin. Birthday party aside, it was a great time for the girls to get together with some friends before we move in a few days.
We are seriously going to miss our friends sooo much. Look at how cute these girls are! They have so much fun playing together, it makes me a bit sad.
Marin opening her FAVORITE gift... Toy Story Woody Doll
The girls waiting for their friends to arrive... sorry the pictures aren't in order!
Blowing out 3 candles. She would not allow anyone to sing Happy Birthday, but she did want the candles.
So yummy! We had "3" cookies also. Lots of treats & way too much sugar.
Marin had so much fun. Even with the house a mess & 3/4 gone I'm so glad I had this little play date for her. She's starting to understand that we're leaving in a few days & that we will eventually have a new house. (But not before we sleep at Grandma's for a while!!) It was WAY too hot for all of us to go to the park like we had planned, but we made the most of it & the kids had a great time playing inside with the few toys we have that aren't packed. And, I can not even begin to explain how happy she is with her Woody doll. It is the ONLY thing she wanted for her birthday, although she's enjoying the other presents as well. I can not believe she's going to be three. I need them to stop growing & just stay right where they are... yeah right! xoxo

No comments: