6.03.2010

Birthday Celebration #2 on Monday
Matching Aprons made by GG Goessl (Great Gram)
So excited for Toy Story cake...

New bike!

First attempt... she needs work.

Aprons, so cute!

Birthday Girl with Daddy...
Monday we celebrated again... we had to wait to give gifts until Aunt Katie was home from up north. It was fine, I felt really guilty that we didn't emphasize her birthday enough with the move happening the same weekend. She definitely got her share of celebrations & I think she was more than happy. She was very excited to get her new bike, although she needs some more practice. Right now all she wants is for me to push her everywhere. Not going to happen! It was a fun day, complete with a Buzz, Woody & Jessie birthday cake so she was thrilled. Finally 3 years old, definitely going on 13... xoxo

1 comment:

Holly said...

Hi Sara-
Cute, cute pictures. Happy Birthday Marin! We were driving to baseball last night and drove past your old house. I had a pit in my stomach...it looked so empty.Your house always looked so "happy". By this I mean you could tell a young happy family lived there. Anyways- just wanted to say hi. We are leaving for Jamacai on Sunday, and I cannot wait!! The kids finished school yesterday and now the festival starts today. The boys are in heaven. Say hi to everybody.
xo-Holly