Late last week we made a special trip to the dentist office. Not for check-ups or anything wrong... but to visit the Tooth Fairy! The girls were super excited. Marin told me on the way there to drive faster because we had to get there before she flew away! It was cute. They were amazed by all of her sparkles.... shoes, hair, crown, wand, dress, etc.
Margaux enjoyed just looking at her....
Here it is one last time before it hit the garbage can...
But not before a stop in the center of the mall to see the giant Green Bay Packer sand sculpture.
Both girls were really interested in it & we had to tell Margaux a few times that she couldn't climb under the ropes to play in the sand!
Then we headed to the store. Margaux picked out a Princess Ariel Ballerina Barbie doll & a pack of 6 lip smackers. (She LOVES chap stick) In addition, we also bought a few new pink & purple pacifiers for Maeve. We all left feeling really happy but anxious to see what the evening would bring when it came time for her to fall asleep w/o her paci. Amazingly she did so well & never cried. I still can't believe it, especially because I was dreading taking it away for so long. I just couldn't do it. We are so proud of her & she's anxious to tell all by saying "I threw my paci in the garbage, pacis are for babies." What a big girl.... xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment