5.04.2011

Definitely photos that both girls would probably hate me for posting if they were just a wee bit older! But... they were just too cute not to share. This is the new obsession here. No more tub time, they'd prefer the shower. Who would have thought a shower could be so much fun. It's nice for us because we can walk right in & wash their hair w/o really getting wet.

Silly Margaux...

Marin definitely hogs the top spot right under the water...
I have yet to decide if I think the bath is easier or the shower. Give me a few weeks. It all started when Marin began taking showers @ the YMCA after her swim lessons. She could stand there all day, which is fine @ the YMCA but not at our house! I can't even imagine what our water bills will be like with three teen girls showering!


For now, all that matters is they have fun & they're clean, right?! xoxo

No comments: