8.24.2011

Oh, this tiny little thing, I could just kiss her all day long. I feel like the time is just passing so fast... the two month mark has passed & now we'll approach 3 months old already. We love her to pieces.

She had her 2 month check w/ shots yesterday. (She's 10 weeks now, we're a little off schedule.) She weighs 11 lbs 6 oz. & is 24 inches long! Her weight was just below 50% but her height is 90%!!! Where on earth does that come from?! I can tell she's gotten really long just by looking at her. Still so small, yet growing like a weed. She's becoming more vocal & loves to "talk" to us while kicking her legs like crazy. It's fun to see her get so excited. She's running a little temp. today from the shots so we've been giving her lots of love.. hoping to shake it before the baptism this weekend. xoxo

No comments: