Look @ this tiny little hand with the GINORMOUS ring on it! How cute is that?!
Maeve's hand with our neighbor's Super Bowl Ring. I'm not sure any of us will ever have something worth so much on our hands...EVER! (Well, maybe if our girls get lucky!!!)
Marin's turn...
Now Margaux, she really had no interest at all. Just wanted to keep playing but I love this pic with the ring in focus...
And Maeve again... this time with a paper weight they had. It fit her like a bracelet. Gave us all a good laugh.
(She was not feeling well so I wasn't able to get one with her face in it. She was irritable & sleepy. We'll try again soon.)
Hopefully a fun memory for them someday. Marin was a bit confused as to why she had to put her friend Lola's daddy's ring on for a picture... Someday she'll get it! xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment