Here is our 2011 Brown Family Christmas Card for those of you who haven't seen it...
And here are the girls (mommy's) holiday projects from throughout the years...
Marin's foot @ age 1 1/2 (2008)
Margaux's hand @ almost 1 year (2009)
and this year we added Maeve's feet to complete the collection. They are so tiny & cute!
I'm happy to have them to look back at once the girls have grown. Such a fun holiday memory to bring out each year! This year's Christmas tree foot project was a bit of a challenge since it used two colors. I was lucky to get one that turned out well!
And here is Gary's holiday project... the entire picture created with Microsoft Excel! It took him hours but look @ how great it is!
Notice the BP gas station on the top next to the skyscrapers. I could not believe he did it all himself! They had a contest @ work & he was determined to win. Too funny! He does have a little crafting in him!! lol






No comments:
Post a Comment