5.23.2012

Sorry I've been slacking once again. The weather has gotten warmer & we've been outside every night. I have lots to catch up on! In the past two weeks, Marin has started soccer & we've gone into full blown summer mode...no dinner before 6:30pm, late nights outside playing & forgetting when the last time we bathed the kids was!!! lol
Above is a picture of the girls on my dad's new {HUGE} 4-wheeler. It's way bigger than his last one & he just loves it. One of the only positive things about our neighbors having to move to St. Louis is them having to sell this thing. Sure made my dad {and the girls} very happy to have a new toy! I'm working on editing some photo jobs {wedding included} & then I'll get to blogging again. I've got some great pictures of the girls I can't wait to share.... xoxo

No comments: