Twin Day fun for Miss Marin at school! She chose to be a twin with her classmate/friend {also our neighbor} Aubrey. They had so much fun shopping for a matching shirt & planning it all out. They had it down to the socks, shoes & hair tie. It was really cute to see how happy and excited they both were. Kindergarten is so much fun!
Just so happened that Twin Day was also my day to volunteer in their classroom for the week. {I go bi-weekly to help her teacher...the teacher in myself just LOVES it!} While there I got to peek at her writing journal. First photo is her writing from that day about her twin Aubrey. The second definitely surprised me. She wrote about our new doors in the basement & that " thay loke cool." I knew that Gary & I were excited for the basement remodel but I didn't know that the doors were exciting to Marin as well! Too funny!
Two more shots of the twins including their silly photo!
Then I also snapped them while they were in front of the class with their teacher. It was cute to see their smiles while Mrs. S. talked about their matching outfits {tiny giggles included}.
So happy to be able to be a part of fun days like this. I look forward to doing the same with Margaux & then Maeve. I love my job!!! xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment