We've got a toothless beauty!
Little Marg pulled out her own tooth yesterday afternoon. I may have told her that if she pulled it out by Wednesday we could go get ice cream at our favorite place for their Wednesday special... guess it was good motivation!!! I was on the phone with Grandma CeCe & she walked up and said "mom...look!" When I looked down, her tooth was in her hand & she had a mouth full of blood! ha!
It looks like that tooth was ready to come out. The new tooth is already pushing its way through. No wonder why her tooth looked so gross hanging out of her mouth all crooked. It really did need to come out. Thank goodness for ice cream motivation!
She looks adorable & says it feels funny to eat/talk. Thankfully it looks like they are both coming in straight too. She is going to look so different with those big chompers in there. Now she's eager to go to the mall to spend all her tooth fairy money. 4 teeth adds up! xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment