Today was Maeve's kindergarten feast at school. Both bigs really enjoyed the feast when they were in kindergarten, so Maeve was really looking forward to it.
Each kindergarten family sent in food/treats/drinks to share with all of the kinder classes. Always soooo much food to choose from, probably why the kids enjoy it so much!
Maeve insisted on wearing our "thankful" shirt. Good choice Maeve!
Here she is with her friends/classmates Kendall, Eddie & Avi.
Each student made a place mat & they sat in rows on the floor with tablecloths. Tons of plates full of food in front of them. I swear they probably didn't need dinner that night, there was a crazy amount of food to choose from. Anything from string cheese, crackers, bread, cookies, pumpkin pie, beef sticks, jello, etc. I was so happy to be there to join in on the fun.
Each class also took turns singing a Thanksgiving/Turkey song. They were all adorable. Maeve's class sang a cute song about a turkey not wanting to be eaten on Thanksgiving. Kindergarten is so fun, I am sad that Maeve is our last kinder. I will need to attend events with Sloane!!! xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment