Happy Mothers Day!!
I had a great day with the girls & Gary today. We went to the zoo, hung out at home a bit & then headed to my grandparents house for our annual Mothers Day fish fry. Low key & just the way I like it. I told the girls all I wanted was a photo of the 4 of us together... and that was accomplished.
Last night the 5 of us went out to dinner together as well. We had a great dinner. It is so nice to have weekends where we are not so busy & can just spend time together. Doesn't happen very often anymore with the five of us all having social calendars... but when it does we try to enjoy every minute of it. I love these chicks so much & am so happy they all three made me a mom. Thank you for making this mama feel special today. I loved all your cards & hand made gifts so much. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment