Tonight was Maeve's last ice skating lesson. After six weeks of lessons she is not skating around like an Olympic figure skater like she had hoped, but she is definitely skating around like a little 6 year old pro. Much better than when she started & she loved every minute of it.
While strolling through Tjmaxx one day I stumbled upon these adorable skating shirts that I knew Maeve & her friends would love... I bought every one they had. We passed them out to all of her besties. This day she & Kendall were dressed the same and matched their teacher as well.
And here are the girls tonight after their last lesson. Regular skating pros! They wanted to keep going but the next session was already full. Guess we'll have to wait until next year. So glad they all enjoyed it. And funny for the adults to watch, kids falling all over the ice every lesson! They were just so darn cute. The good news is they were all much better by the end but there were still a few falling all over tonight, the last week of class. Not these ladies tho!!!
Marin got a few skating days in with her friends too. The weather has been so funny. Super cold & then warm. The sledding & ice days were a little limited so far this winter. We'll see what the next few weeks bring.
Winter can be so much fun, although I am not going to lie... I could use a warm vacation right about now! xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment