Happy 4th of July!
We had a great few days up north. So much lake time with it being so hot. I don't ever remember a time when we were all in the water.. everyone. Even little Fitz. It is definitely one of our girls favorite happy places. Wish we would have gotten a photo! This one is cute though!
Love these kiddos so much.
We took our annual pics before the parade & the girls looked so darn cute in their red, white & blue.
Love these kiddos so much.
We took our annual pics before the parade & the girls looked so darn cute in their red, white & blue.
We have accumulated so much that I was able to pack for the whole week... all Americana colors. I love it so much. All three girls looking happy, even though Marin had a horrible headache. We had to wake her up to snap pics. Way to be a trooper Marin!
The family shots are always so fun. This year was a bit of a challenge but we got them in with everyone looking, not necessarily smiling though. Sloane was so over it.
It was almost 90 degrees outside this am & so damn hot. We all were just dripping with sweat, but the girls still managed to have a great time. Marin hung out in the shade & was not doing well. Right as the parade was ending she said she was too hot & started throwing up on the side of the road. I felt so bad for her. We needed to get her in the air conditioning asap.
Once we got back she went right upstairs to bed while the rest of us went straight to the water. So bummed I never got a pic of all 3 of them in their stars & stripes swim suits. I will need to pose them another day, maybe in Veraghens pool when it's done in a week or so. She ended up being miserable & we decided to head home this evening. Marin needed the ac. We got home around 6pm & she's been sleeping ever since. Hoping she's back to herself by the morning. Look at this happy smile from earlier in the week though...
John & Amy got a jet ski a month or so ago. Our girls have never been on one & they were eager to jump right on. Margaux went 1st with Addy & when they were out on the lake I could hear her squealing with laughter. Gary & Marin went next. Safe to say the jet ski was a hit. Maeve opted to stay in the water & swim with me.
Not as many photos as I usually take. My cell phone quit on Saturday when we were leaving & would not turn on all week. Dead. Not really a big deal but it is hard to have my camera out all day. The cell phone is so much easier. I definitely missed it for the photos. But with a view like this for the week, who needs technology? So beautiful. It was a hot 5 days but we enjoyed {almost} every minute of it.
We've never been home for the 4th of July. I can hear quite a few booms happening outside already & it isn't totally dark just yet. The little chicks & I are looking forward to sitting outside to see all the fireworks in the neighborhood. Happy Independence Day!!! xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment