This week it was time for some holiday giving. The girls did their yearly bell ringing. 1st up was Margaux, she rang with a group of her classmates & one of her teachers.
Tonight we rang as a family with Marin & her religion/church group at Cabela's. Special Santa sighting & he was nice enough to pose in a photo with the girls.
While the big girls were ringing the littles & I went to the little Santa's workshop area in the back of the store. They had a great set up, complete with tons of free crafts & visits with Santa.
This year I got the girls a holiday kindness jar. We have been pulling things out every few days & completing the tasks. We've made cookies for neighbors, surprised strangers, wrote notes to each other, etc. A good way to teach them the spirit of giving. Excited to see what else we pick out of the jar in the next week or so & I love how excited they are about the tasks. Just under 2 weeks until Christmas!!! xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment