5.12.2019

Happy Mother's Day!
I was so disappointed that the girls & I never took a photo together like we usually do on mom's day. Also a sign of a great day together, no photos because we were so busy enjoying ourselves! In the morning we had breakfast/mimosas at our house with Kings & Veraghens. The morning mimosas bled into the afternoon, it was so nice outside. Then in the late afternoon we headed to my grandparents for our traditional Mother's Day fish fry. The whole day was so nice & I didn't do a lick of laundry... my only request!
Because we didn't take a pic, I decided to hunt through old photos & find pics of myself with each of the girls. I could look through old photos all day long (the girls could too), hard to remember them all being so little & so hard to choose only one photo with each! Look at these sweet babies...
I love that Margaux needs her snuggle time with me on the couch each night before bed...
Maeve wants me to lay with her every night when I tuck her in...
And Marin shares my love for talking & shopping...
I could go on & on about each one of them... I love these chicks so much. They sure keep me busy every day, but I wouldn't change that for the world. So thankful for each of them making me the mom I am today. Such a fun day, Happy Mother's Day to me! xoxo

No comments: