We are still here & still quarantined, but doing great! School days are getting easier {routine wise} and the weather has been better! Hoping it stays this way because it feel so great to see the sunshine & be somewhat warm while outside. Lots of walking & rollerblading. Today we walked to Katie's to say hi to the kids. Still staying away, but Fitz has such a hard time with it. He just wants us to hug him like we usually do which turns into this...
He just cannot help himself. Loves his cousins so much. I am missing holding & hugging them all. Acre is just the worst. He is getting bigger by the minute & I just want to kiss his cute little cheeks. We need this to be over soon or I may just have to cave & break the social distance rule. I need baby snuggles. Bad. For now I am thankful I can see him from 6 feet away. Better than not seeing him at all I guess. Thinking positively!
We're still puzzling too. Here is a shot of the ones we've done so far. Just had to order more. The majority of them are 300-500 pieces but we just finished the cottage that was 1,000 pieces. Took us a few days.
We typically sit & puzzle in the evenings after dinner while watching tv or movies. The living room is a mixture of puzzles & board games. All so fun.
Gary & Margaux were deep into the Packer puzzle the other night & Maeve was already tucked in. She was yelling from her room requesting that we turn the lights off because it was too bright in her room. She was a tired mess! So Gary & Marg compromised by putting our new head lamps on. Worked perfectly!
Sad part is I ordered them to use for crab hunting on the beach. Still so sad that our vacation was cancelled but glad the headlamps got used! Next puzzle is Mickey Mouse. We've just been doing a big puzzle exchange & it has been great. Keeping us all busy. xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment