Happy Memorial Day!
Once again, thanks to Covid-19 we've broken yet another tradition. No Memorial Day parade this morning. Our kids were so bummed, but I think they have gotten used to things being cancelled by now. It's something new every day. This morning they all got dressed in their red, white & blue and took the what would have been parade pic by the pool instead! Not a bad place to hang out either.
Once again, thanks to Covid-19 we've broken yet another tradition. No Memorial Day parade this morning. Our kids were so bummed, but I think they have gotten used to things being cancelled by now. It's something new every day. This morning they all got dressed in their red, white & blue and took the what would have been parade pic by the pool instead! Not a bad place to hang out either.
Maeve had a little time with friends this afternoon too. Pretty low key memorial day.
We are still just doing our best to stay busy & enjoy the days at home. We've shrunk our circle & are socially distancing pretty well. No restaurants, large gatherings & no Tjmaxx!!!! I barely leave the house, just so much uncertainty... I don't miss the grocery store but I am definitely missing my Tjmaxx runs. haha Real life problems! Next up, a list of house projects that need to be done. May as well get stuff done while we are stuck here at home. Happy Memorial Day!! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment