11.17.2020

 Maeve got a visit from her teacher today! Much needed & it really made her smile.

The virtual learning is going great for all three girls but I know they all really miss the face-to-face interaction that they get on a normal school day. We love Melissa so much & are so thankful Maeve has our friend as her teacher! She's definitely made it easier on Maeve with her great teaching.

The weather has still been really mild! We have been taking full advantage, the girls are doing a lot of rollerblading & we've been walking the neighborhood often. We need the fresh air! 
Bonfires too! Nice to just relax outside. Acre & I snuggled up to one the other night. Tired little Fitz out so much he fell asleep. 
Before Gary & I ever had kids we used to talk about how we wanted boys. I think it was familiar to us because of all the time we spent with the Anguil boys. Our girls are wonderful & I wouldn't change it for the world, but I am thankful my sister & Mike brought these baby boys into our lives. We love them so much. xoxo

No comments: