1.09.2021

 HBD to me! Just as I thought we'd had enough cake... I was surprised with another one. And it was an awesome one... Peloton!!! Gary sure knows the way to my heart. These kiddos were happy to have more cake too. Fortunately it was a different flavor at least. 

My day was spent doing a whole lot of nothing. Lazy day & it felt great. We had dinner at Johnsons & then cake to follow. The girls all made cards for me & Marin hit the nail on the head with how I feel some days. Someone who cleans the house...pretty much sums up most of my days!

Crazy to think that one year ago we were on the beach in St. John. Life really took a turn shortly after that trip. I am still so thankful we got that amazing trip in before the world shut down due to covid. Now we just dream about the day we can go back. Our plan was Jan/Feb of this year, however that is not happening at this point. Hopefully someday again soon... xoxo

No comments: