12.30.2021

Winter break is slowly winding down, but we've had a great week together. We've played a lot of new games together...

And had some fun low-key nights with friends. Wendy & I love to twin these days!
The girls have been sledding with friends & enjoying the snow as well.  Thankfully, it's been pretty nice outside but it's about to get really cold. Just in time for NYE weekend & Marg's birthday. She is so not happy with the forecast.
I even forced the girls to go on a walk with Gary & I one afternoon. It felt so good to get some fresh air & exercise together. Margaux hitched a ride for a bit on Gary's back. Not so little anymore....
And more sledding fun in Katie & Mike's back yard. They've put so much work in back there & it has definitely paid off! Beautiful & so fun for everyone. We can't wait for many sledding/bonfire nights back there!
Tonight we are resting up for our NYE celebrations tomorrow evening. And I am wrapping up what will probably be my last blog post of the year. It's been another crazy one, but we have so much to be thankful for. Even with all the gloom & unknown of covid, we've managed to create some amazing memories again this year. Looking forward to good things ahead in 2022! xoxo

No comments: