And more vacation! Way too many amazing pictures for one post. Our last few days we had some more friends join us on the beach. They were staying at a resort only a bit away. The kids were so happy to have their friends, especially Marin & Marg. They were happy to have the boys around.
Cancun 2023!
Such a great group of kiddos. Again, I hope they all know how lucky they are!
Love this picture of Marin. Post dinner, probably chatting with her friends or Emmett looking adorable.
And this is one of my favorites of Margaux. The water was so beautifully blue & her beach outfit was adorable.
Love them and their cute suits.
And more family pictures...
We had such a great week. Good news, the hats made it back too!
Already dreaming about our next vacation & wondering where we'll venture next. Cancun did not disappoint. First timers for us all. Gary & I had been to Mexico, but never to Cancun. The girls had a great week, but I think if you asked them...they'd all vote to go back to Punta Cana. Haha. We'll have to see what next year brings but I'm ready to start planning. xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment