11.03.2023

Nothing makes me happier on Halloween than knowing that it is time for the Christmas trees! The old tree in the basement had seen its better days, so I ordered a new one & I love it. It is more shaggy looking, which makes it look real. With all the time we spend downstairs, we were ready for an upgrade.

The big tree upstairs is still in this state...
I need help getting to the top of the tree & this big one takes a long time to decorate. I'll hopefully get it done this weekend. The girls are waiting.
Maeve had a birthday party this evening & I just got this photo of the girls. They went to dinner & a hockey game. Maeve said it was so much fun, I am not sure she's ever been to a hockey game.
I am ready for bed! Big day of tree decorating tomorrow... xoxo

No comments: