12.02.2023

 Last night we celebrated Travis' birthday. After dinner we made our way to the bar & Wendy and I posed with Santa! haha Fun night & a great dinner. We didn't stay out too late knowing the girls had their piano recital today.

The girls did great at their recital. I didn't record them at all, Margaux said I could record her at home to send a video to GG. It was nice to just watch/enjoy them without feeling like I needed to record it. Look how cute they all are... our little pianists! 
Margaux with her friends. I love that they all do piano with the same instructor.
They all did great!!! This recital is my favorite because of the Christmas music. Much more fun to listen to when we know all the songs. I love Christmas & the fact that they've been playing holiday piano music for months already with all their practice. We can keep it going all year long girls! xoxo

No comments: