We're home & took way too many photos to post. So I am choosing a few of our favorites. We all had a great week, so much fun together. Beach games, great dinners together & dance parties in the evenings. The resort was beautiful, I wanted to stop and take photos every 5 steps.
Maeve & Talayla had the best week together. Love these two so much, they are soaking up their time together before Layla moves to Boston.
The girls had suits & outfits for photos each day & night. I can't even imagine how many pictures they have on their phones. The sign of a beautiful week.
The resort had a white party night. How cute are these kids? Love them all.
Different crew on the yacht this year, but we had a great time once again.
I wish I had someone to make me lunch every day. Chips & guac for every meal... my heaven!
Kids enjoyed an epic foam party...
Snorkeling...
and hibachi two nights... their request. They all enjoyed the fun experience.
Before dinner pics for days....
And one more family pic on our last night with a beautiful sunset.
Thankful for these vacations we have taken together. Hopeful we can continue the tradition for many years to come. Great week, our hearts are full. And the suntan is good for the soul. xoxo












No comments:
Post a Comment