12.31.2009
Our night has been pretty wild, let me tell you!! Started out with a fight to get Marin to eat her chicken nuggets which ended w/ Gary having to "bump" every bite with her in order for her to eat. She got her ice cream sundae covered with jimmies, choc. chips & marshmallows, but it was quite a challenge to get to that point. Why must they be so difficult sometimes? While she was enjoying her treat, I spent 15 min. turning out kitchen into a Winter ONE-derland as part of my prep. for Margaux b-day party. Then we made an attempt to get a shot of the girls with their hats on but Margaux just didn't feel like having her picture taken... just like her daddy in the bottom shot that I insisted on taking. Once Margaux went to bed, we had game time with Marin. (Zingo & HiHo Cherry-o) Of course she won every game... I'm not sure who's more competitive she or Gary. Both hate to lose!! What an eventful evening & it's only 8:39!! Wooo Whooo!! Happy New Year to all!!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment