We visited Santa at the mall today. Marin prefers not to sit on his lap but she'll talk to him like crazy...rambling on & on about his reindeer and that she wants a camera for Christmas. I thought for sure Margaux would have no problems sitting on his lap for a picture since she goes to ANYONE!! Boy, was I wrong. I hadn't even set her on his lap & she was grasping my arm so strong. I did set her on his lap & the tears began to flow. She screamed the entire time, as you see in the pics. Marin was so concerned & continuously saying "It's ok, Mago." Oh, well... again it's another memory! They both sported their new shirts from Aunt Katie. Marin's reads "naughty." She fits the part completely! I think she'll wear this even after Christmas!! xoxo
12.18.2009
We visited Santa at the mall today. Marin prefers not to sit on his lap but she'll talk to him like crazy...rambling on & on about his reindeer and that she wants a camera for Christmas. I thought for sure Margaux would have no problems sitting on his lap for a picture since she goes to ANYONE!! Boy, was I wrong. I hadn't even set her on his lap & she was grasping my arm so strong. I did set her on his lap & the tears began to flow. She screamed the entire time, as you see in the pics. Marin was so concerned & continuously saying "It's ok, Mago." Oh, well... again it's another memory! They both sported their new shirts from Aunt Katie. Marin's reads "naughty." She fits the part completely! I think she'll wear this even after Christmas!! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment