1.30.2010


With the way this little girl climbs on things one would have thought she would have had something like this a long time ago... but nope! Here is Little Miss No Fear with her first wound. She fell into a book case in Marin's room. It was terrible & swolen instantly. I am quite surprised she didn't wake up today with a huge shiner. (I'm thankful she didn't.) It's amazing the places she can get herself onto/into. She's often seen on top of the table in Marin's room, on Marin's bed, she's made it onto Marin's nightstand once (that I've seen), in the bathtub & even up on the toilet seat. But the latest was a few days ago when I found her on top of the water tank of the toilet!!! WAY UP THERE crying because for once she was actually scared. Margaux our little dare devil that keeps us on our toes & whom we love SOOO much! xoxo

1 comment: