2.02.2010



We had a fun time @ the Humane Society today. I knew the girls would like it there, but I didn't know just how excited they would be! It was fun watching their reactions to all the adorable little animals. Margaux was especially excited at the sight of anything that moved. She was pretty funny in the kitty room walking around with her little hat on saying "kitty" repeatedly. I didn't think Marin would go as far as asking to take an animal home... but she sure did! I explained to her that we don't have a good yard for a puppy, but maybe someday we will. (Probably not!!) The little puppies pictured above were so excited to see the girls. We sat & watched them for quite some time. They were so playful & just adorable. I def. thought about how fun it would be to take one of them home. Again, we're not ready for that just yet!! xoxo

No comments: