6.14.2012

Happy 1st Birthday {in two hours} to our sweet, happy baby!
We love her so much & can not imagine our lives without her. It's so hard to believe that she's one already. Although she's still our baby, all of the sudden she looks so big to me. It makes me sad & happy all at once. She's more fun than I can even begin to explain! I love how she jibbers all day long, having conversations with us about who knows what. It's the cutest thing & I will never forget those cute little sounds.
It's funny but I swear she knows her special day is coming. We've been celebrating her all week long & she's lovin' every minute of the attention. I can not wait to celebrate with her tomorrow & see her cute face while we sing Happy Birthday!
We had a little photo session this week while the big girls were outside. Gary & I had so much fun watching her together as she enjoyed her 1st sweet treat!
She followed right in her sisters foot steps...didn't want to dig in at all! She just kept patting the cupcake!
First taste...
Now we're having some fun!
Then she started to fling it ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!
Yummy!
Tomorrow we'll celebrate with an owl {bright pink & lime green} party! Photos to follow...
We Love You Maeve!!! xoxo

No comments: