Our Graduate!
I love how happy & proud she looks in that photo. I'm a little behind on pictures/posting due to the CrAzY last week or so at our house. Two birthdays, a graduation, Father's Day, A Triathlon, etc. Needless to say, we've been busy! {As always, better late than never!}
Here is Marin with her classmates singing during their end of the year concert...
They sang about 8-10 songs {Marin's favorite...Country Road! Who would know our little hip-hop queen has some country in her!!} and then they each took a turn going up to the microphone to say what they wanted to be. Marin - "When I grow up I want to be a Teacher!" Mommy was so proud!!!
With her 1st diploma!!
And her favorite school friends, Olivia on the left & Emmy in the middle...
It's so odd to me that she's ready for Kindergarten! Makes her seem so old & I can't imagine what life will be like next year when she's gone the WHOLE day at school. Makes me sad, but she's is beyond excited to go to the "big school."
Once the ceremony was done the class went bowling. She bowled a bit & then we continued celebrating at Bay Beach. Such a fun day together! xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment