One week ago today {Monday July 30th} we had another hail storm. This one was much different from the last one where the hail consisted of tiny little balls. This storm produced golf ball sized hail! Some of the pieces were even a bit bigger. It was coming down so hard that we couldn't even watch from the front porch because the balls could have hurt someone! Once the storm passed Maeve & I went back outside & she had a ball!
Those balls of ice were a one year old's dream! She was popping them in her mouth, throwing them & whatnot. It was fun to watch her. The big girls didn't even care. They were exhausted & there was no way I could pull them off the couch to come see the hail. Lazies!
I happened to be out just before the storm & pulled into the garage JUST in time {30 seconds later & we would have had a hail damaged vehicle.} But now, we're dealing with the roof which is apparently damaged. Below is Gary up on the roof checking things out. I love the neighbor boys supervising down below!
The same day we got a new bike seat for Maeve. How cute is she with her little Trek helmet???
And here she is with Gary {on my bike} taking it for its first test run. She loves it! I have been on my bike every night with her. We ride around the neighborhood & she just babbles & talks the entire time pointing at everything she sees. She gets especially excited when she sees a dog.
So fun! xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment