8.16.2012

This little one has become a huge fan of crayons, markers & anything else she shouldn't have! I'm always finding her with something in her hand. One of these times she'll have a masterpiece on the wall I'm sure! She doesn't like it as much when she's refined to her chair!!!
"Hmmmm, color with this or eat it??"
Marin showing off her Green Bay Packer pom pom that she colored...

Margaux drawing her picture...
This morning the big girls asked me if they could paint their nails. I said no, but about 20 minutes later they were yelling for me {I was in the laundry room}. I came out & Maeve had reached up onto the table & gotten a bottle of nail polish AND dropped it on the hardwood floor! I was so mad! Mostly that the girls didn't listen, but also because she's into everything!!! Can't leave her alone even for a second. All of the kitchen chairs are lined up along the wall... FAR from the table. She's a huge fan of climbing onto the table & then standing on it! She can even get up the stools at the counter & get up there too! {one of these days I'll take a photo!}

No comments: