11.24.2012

 It was a wii afternoon here the other day. The girls all stayed in jammies all day {mommy & daddy too} & had fun playing wii with Gary. Maeve gets so excited but obviously has no clue how to play. She's not nearly as good with the wii as she is with the ipad.
The girls got some exercise while playing just dance. Marin likes to make up her own moves!
 Then they switched from pj's to dress clothes. I laughed so hard when I walked into the kitchen & saw this. Margaux looked so funny {as usual} she never matches & loves dressing herself. It's quite comical. Nothing like a princess-bride-witch!!! They've also been in swimsuits the past few days. It's finally really cold outside & they choose swim suits. I laughed the other day when my sister walked into the house & said "um, I just saw Margaux walking to the neighbor's house with a swim suit on & rain boots!" Where is that photo??
 And she's back.... Merry made her debut in our home this week. The girls had been waiting for her & were so excited to see her. Now we're back to them racing around the house each morning trying to find where she's landed. Maeve loves her as well, it's pretty fun! Tis the season! I LOVE this time of year. We had a great Thanksgiving @ my aunt & uncle's house. xoxo

No comments: