Wow, we had a slight hiccup with the blogging world... our blog ran out of space! Too much blogging but I've got it all worked out & we're back! Here is little Maeve with her beloved backpack. She lives with this thing on her back & longs to be just like her big sisters. I wish I could record her little voice saying "backpack" over & over. It's so cute!
She begs to have it on even when we drive Margaux to school on Tuesdays & Thursdays, and then cries when we have to take it off her back to get strapped into her car seat. It's ridiculous. Then once we get to school, we put it back on & she marches into Margaux's school for drop-off.
What a sweetheart! She's got a few years to go, but she's definitely ready for school in her mind! lol



No comments:
Post a Comment