The Australians are here! My great friend Shanna & her son Brody are visiting for the holidays. The above photo was taken before they got here, the girls were just waiting for them to arrive & love wearing their I {heart} Melbourne t-shirts. We look forward to their visits & enjoy the time we have with them while they are here. Friday we took the kids {minus Marin} to the public museum to see the holiday windows from the old Prange's store. These are Shanna's photos from her phone...
The exhibits were very old but the kids LOVED them. Brody & Maeve couldn't get enough of the moving animals dressed up like people. It was a great place to let them get a little energy out! The two of them are only a month apart & have a great time together.
And then there is this little one who thought it would be fun to draw on her face...
I tried so hard not to laugh at her but it wasn't an easy task. She's just too darn cute! They've all done it, so it was only fitting that she gave it a try as well!
She is getting a bit naughty at times {mostly throwing things & climbing up on the counter where she shouldn't be} so we've begun giving her time-outs in the mud room where the big girls have their time-outs. This photo was taken a few weeks ago during her first ever time-out. I felt like I had to take her picture & love her serious face. After I snapped the photo, she got right up & followed me out like it was no big deal. I had to sit her back down & tell her to sit there for a minute... and then the tears started!
She's had her share of time-outs since then...she's such a busy little thing. Always into something & definitely making us laugh. Such a cutie! 9 days until Christmas! xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment