12.27.2012

 Miss Margaux's 1st Christmas Program! It was cute as ever! I look forward to watching it on dvd once things slow down a bit. She did a fantastic job & sang right along. So fun to see her with her classmates. I can't believe how big she's gotten. {almost 4...insert my sad face!}
 Here she is with her friend Karis after the concert. They  have so much fun together & are SUPER goofy. Totally make us all laugh when they're together!
 Margaux telling Karis all about her Candy Cane Garden that Merry brought. She was soooo excited!
 I was so glad I was standing by with the camera to hear the story & snap her excitement. It was so cute. Love her!
 Santa surprised us all & Maeve just happened to be standing right where he walked in. She was TERRIFIED! Shaking & screaming. I felt so bad for her. Once she calmed down, she wouldn't go near him. Here she is standing back with Gary...
 And here is Margaux with Santa. She was so great this year with him. She never wanted to sit on his lap but she loved talking to him about her elf Merry!
She's growing up so fast & really enjoying school. We're so proud of her! xoxo

No comments: