She can not even get her pants on correctly with out them being backwards {oh, how I wish I were that thin that I could wear my pants backwards w/o it feeling any different!!} and she LOVES to dress crazy & mismatched. Here she is the other day. She had NO IDEA her pants were on backwards until I started snapping her pic. Then she went into her room & came out looking like the pic on the far right. She's got great style, there's even a jean skirt peeking out from underneath that dress!
And today on the way home from school she says to me from the back seat...
"Mommy, when I get big & get my drivered license can I drive Maeve to school? PLEASE??!!"
It was so funny! We have had zero conversations about driving or getting her license. I have no idea where the thought came from but it sure made me laugh a bit! Sure honey, ask me again in about 12 years. I can't even think about that right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment