1.15.2013

These kids are growing up WAY too fast for my liking. 
Today Maeve said to me "I want some juice please!!!" I couldn't believe it. I've heard her put 3-4 words together {"I love you Mommy, I want juice, I want some chicken, etc."} which I thought was pretty darn good, but never five words together. She's so cute, full of words & all of the sudden speaking in full sentences?! Crazy, but then there's this...
 One of the only things that still makes her my baby... the beloved pacifier{or paci as she calls it}! She would suck on this thing all day long if she could. But since she's turned one, it's limited to bed time only. {and yesterday while I did a photo shoot!!! In my defense, it was close to nap time!} I am cherishing her "baby-ness" while I can, soon enough it will be gone & she'll be big too!

Then there's this one...
 Cute as ever & turning into a little girl {v.s. a toddler} so quickly. She all of the sudden enjoys dancing around the house with this little attitude that makes her seem like she's 16. Flipping her hair & shaking her booty...Cute as ever! She's always got this little spunk to her that will never grow old. I hope she never outgrows that... it's just hilarious. She is also very into pleasing mom these days. She'll come into the room & say to me "mommy, would you like it if I cleaned up my room right now?" but the next minute she's telling me I make her do too much & she's tired! lol

And then there's Marin who made us so proud today...
No cute black & white photo for this one... she learned in about 10 minutes how to tie her shoes! We were anticipating a struggle but Gary sat down with her & minutes later she was running in all excited telling me to watch her as she tied her shoe! She was so proud of herself! Earlier yesterday while I was getting her ready for the bus, she told me that her teacher wouldn't tie her shoes at school. I asked her "Well then who does it?" She told me that she asks one of the few in her class that know how to do it. I felt bad! She asked me to get her velcro shoes! I called Gary during the day & he said, "well then we'll have to teach her tonight." I thought much easier said than done & I was wrong. She picked it up so quickly & this morning she was asking  me to wear her tennis shoes even though it was a non-gym day. Love her!!! xoxo

No comments: