SUPER fun day for the Brown's on Sunday. We shot our first commercial...with Aaron Rodgers!!!!
Well, Gary & the girls did the commercial...I was photographing a wedding & joined them later in the day for the photo shoot portion of the day. Our good friend Greg was producing the commercial {he has also become friends with Aaron over the past year or so} & asked our family to be a part of it. Little Maeve stayed with Grandma Jean for the day. Six hours of filming & picture taking would have been far too long for her!
Here is 3/5 of our family with with Aaron Rodgers...
Well, Gary & the girls did the commercial...I was photographing a wedding & joined them later in the day for the photo shoot portion of the day. Our good friend Greg was producing the commercial {he has also become friends with Aaron over the past year or so} & asked our family to be a part of it. Little Maeve stayed with Grandma Jean for the day. Six hours of filming & picture taking would have been far too long for her!
Here is 3/5 of our family with with Aaron Rodgers...
The commercial & print ads were for Associated Bank. We are really excited to see the actual commercial on t.v. in the next few months & to start looking for our pics in print ads around the area. They may even be used for billboards! Gary & the girls {along with about 20 others} filmed the commercial and even had lunch with Aaron. Greg {the producer/friend} had us get a group of friends together as well, so we had lots of friends there with us posing as extras. Including my good friend Ashley posing with the girls here...
She said the girls were so well behaved during the commercial filming. I am proud of them. Ashley also took one last photo of Aaron & I once the filming/photos were all completed...
During the shoot he played catch with a bunch of the guys. Gary missed his catch & tipped the ball over the fence! lol He was that guy! He managed to jump the fence, get the ball & toss it back to Aaron. It was funny! The girls did great & I'm sure they will look adorable in the pics/commercial. Margaux did get to the point of tears during the commercial filming. Poor thing was just too hot. She {along with Gary & Marin} was posed amongst a group of people... they were all very close together in the blaring sun. She just got too hot & couldn't handle it. Hopefully they use one of the takes from earlier in the session while she & Gary were still in the scene!!! We'll all have to wait and see!
Such a fun experience for our family! I will definitely share any images I get from the session in the next few weeks! Go Pack Go!!!
Such a fun experience for our family! I will definitely share any images I get from the session in the next few weeks! Go Pack Go!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment