8.04.2013

This crazy little child is starting to take after her mommy! She LOVES to take pictures with her new camera from Aunt Katie. This particular night she got her baby all posed on the little couch {that I use for photos} and started snapping away. The whole time saying things like "Oh, that's a good one," "Say Cheese!" or "That picture is beautiful!" Just so funny!
I love that she's using a plastic storage container for a stool as well! Maybe there is some photography in her future!
 Not only does she love to take pictures, she also love to pose for pictures these days as well. Whenever she sees me with my camera she says, "You take a picture of me mommy?"
This is what I get when I start snapping...
She's definitely the crazy one around here these days & we LOVE it! Constant laughs to brighten our days! xoxo

No comments: