School wide bowling day today for the little chicks. After a few days home this week with a fever, Margaux was excited to get back to school & join in the fun.
Loved watching her little self throw the ball down the lane. She decided a few days ago that she did not want the bumpers in the gutters. After her first game she changed her mind after having the lowest score! Adding the bumpers got her a win the next game, so she was happy.
Maeve pouted all morning about how much she hated bowling & she didn't want to go to school. Just as I suspected, when I got to the bowling alley she was all smiles bopping around with all of her friends. I couldn't wait to say "I told you so" to her!!! haha
Fun afternoon for the girls. They bowling alley was so loud, lots of kids having fun that's for sure. I was happy to be able to join in on the fun & snap some photos for the yearbook. xo



No comments:
Post a Comment