1.09.2018

Ugh, these birthdays just keep coming.. And each year inches me closer to 40! Until then, I'll enjoy my last two years in my 30's while I can. 
Today I started my morning at the gym for my spin class & then an hour on the treadmill. Spring break will be here before we know it & I need to get myself into swimsuit shape!!
After gym I had lunch with some good friends & then headed to my favorite store TjMaxx!
Tonight we had dinner, cake & the girls shared their cards they made me.
 So sweet, I love that they come up with cleaver little sayings.
 And Margaux with another rhyme!
 Much needed low key day. Happy Birthday to me! As much as I love the celebrations, it gets crazy with them all so close together. This mama needs a break & a clean house! The Christmas tree is down, so that's a start. The house seems so bare, we'll miss the warmness of the tree & the lights. This week I'll have some time to get this place back into shape & maybe do some new decorating! That is something to look forward to! xoxo

No comments: