2.10.2010







My friend Jessica passed a fabulous recipe on this morning for homemade soft pretzels. It's a multi-step process, but they turned out great. Everything in our house has been revolving around hearts this week for Valentines Day, so I decided to make pretzel hearts! Marin loved helping out & was very patient with all the steps in the process. Rolling the dough w/ our hands was a treat but she especially loved when I dropped them into the boiling H2O before baking them. It was fun for her to watch. The end result was delicious, we'll definitely make these again sometime soon. Tomorrow the plan is to frost all the cookies we baked yesterday during the snow storm. More pics to come!! xoxo

3 comments:

Tarisa said...

oooh--recipe please!! :)

katie said...

The girls are sooo adorable. Addison can't wait to play with them.

Katie

Jessica said...

Those hearts ROCK. I love them. I think this recipe is such a do-over. We are also frosting tomorrow... dough on snowstorm day, cut out today, and frosting tomorrow... Any ideas on how to make this pretty?