2.06.2010
Today was also Marin's first sledding experience with Daddy. As they were walking up the hill she was saying "I don't want to go sleddin Daddy." Gary's response was "Ok, you can watch then," as he placed her onto his lap & proceeded to slide down the hill! You couldn't wipe the grin off her face, she was sooo excited. Of course then she wanted to keep going & going & going. Gary ran 14 miles earlier today. I don't think he knew he was in for workout #2. I had just as much fun watching with Miss Margaux. Unfortunately, I didn't bring her gear & had no idea it was going to be so nice out today. It still felt cold to me, imagine what it would feel like if you were 17lbs like Margaux... sorry baby! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment