3.13.2013

This week we visited Corduroy at the library with friends. They participated in story time, crafted & then got to meet Corduroy too! Below is Marin with her friend Neela & little Dominic as well. They were working hard on their Corduroy crafts.
 The other three were on the opposite side of the table...
I was totally shocked at how excited the girls were to meet this big bear! I love their smiles, AND Margaux looking at the camera!!! {That rarely happens!!!}
 Then we added Maeve who was not as much of a fan! She was terrified but I  had to get at least one photo so we knew she was there!! haha She preferred to look from much farther back!
We all enjoy Monday night family story time. It's great for when the weather isn't especially nice out yet & gets us out of the house! Corduroy was an added bonus this week!

No comments: