3.20.2013

Ugh, this poor little girl has been sick for FOUR days. 
 Literally, three whole days with out anything to eat. She couldn't keep anything {even a teaspoon of liquid} down & she was widdling away to nothing. We lost count of how many times she was throwing up & felt so bad for  her. Today is day 4 and she's finally starting to eat & feel like herself again. She's very concerned that she has been missing school. The first thing she asked when she woke up today was "Mommy, what day is it?" When I told her it is Wednesday, she immediately said she needed to go to school. That didn't happen but I'm pretty sure she'll be joining her friends tomorrow!
In the mean time, Maeve took advantage of Marin being in the bedroom sick & Margaux with her buddy Wyatt... she helped herself to the girls American Girl dolls & accessories. All of which are usually off limits to her!
 I thought it was so cute how she had the napkins down & the food set on them! She had set up an entire picnic for her & the dolls! She's too funny & growing up way too fast.
It was really not easy to keep Margaux & Maeve busy while I tended to Marin. {who was incredibly needy!} It has been a LONG four days. I had to break out some new things/art supplies to make fun for them. Here they are painting with new watercolors which only stay new for about 5 min. & then they're all mixed together.
Maeve was so happy to be painting for the first time. Her conversation was pretty cute & she was just thrilled to be painting like a "big girl."
My fingers are TRIPLE crossed that no one else gets sick now. I'm ready for a break & to get this house disinfected! {Is it even possible for only one of us to get sick?!? I am not sure.} xoxo

No comments: