1.02.2016

Happiest of birthdays to our sweet little middle!!!
 She brings so much love & laughter to our family... with a large side of crazy & goofy!
Seven years ago we spent a quiet low key New Years Eve at home with our little Marin, grandma & grandpa. They came down for NYE and to hang with Marin while we went to the hospital to have Margaux a day and a half later. Seems like yesterday... Seven years later she stayed up til 12:45am on New Years Eve & now today we are having 10 little first graders over to celebrate her birthday with a yoga party. She requested breakfast in bed but I didn't get out of bed early enough to make it!! When I got up she said she didn't want to wait in her bed for breakfast! She then requested donuts, which I was happy to do. Seven candles in that long john! They fit perfect.
More candles means it is a lot harder to blow them all out at once!
 Yoga party starts @ 1:00pm today and she is counting down the minutes! Of course I had to snap a few birthday photos. She just cracks me up. It is so hard for her to smile nicely & sit still for more than 5 seconds. She is WAY too squirly & goofy! Although all the shots were adorable...
We love you so much Margaux & are so excited to celebrate with you today {and tomorrow}. The plan is to take the girls sledding again after her party, so we'll have a day packed full of fun for sure! I can't even imagine one more present in this house after just having Christmas but Margaux thinks it is the best! haha Pictures of the party to come! xoxo

No comments: